Fr Kevin Jones' Blog

Fr's Kevin Jones and the Christian family in the Crowthorne and Sandhurst RC parish.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Off to Myanmar (Burma)

Tomorrow I wiill have to be up by 4am as I have an early flight to Myanmar. Sister Roseline is taking me to the airport. I have heard from sister Ann who will meet me at Yangon airport and also get me a ticket to Mandalay where I will fly to on the 3rd of October. Will keep you posted when I arrive back in Thailand as the e-mail in Myanmar is not very reliable as well as being censored.

Everything is going OK and I have seen two rebirth centres which are run by the sisters to help people who have been drug addicts to get back to normal. Will write about that later after I have reflected on the work they do and how they do it. God Bless Fr Kevin

5 Comments:

At 11:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Father. There are 3 of us around the computer trying to work out how to post a message. Hope this tester works. Sue, Pam and Bill.

 
At 8:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greeting Fr. Kevin from the Island of Guernsey we will be following your travels with keen interest and look forward to the next post
Take Care Martyn & Louise Le Vallee

 
At 3:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ken, Excellent read so far! keep it up. Ian

 
At 9:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to let you know that someone is reading your blog! (and enjoying it) But I do not know if this will get to you. Hope I click all the right places.

Interested to hear your time in Thailand and looking forward to the report on Myanmar.

Best wishes
The FitzPatricks

PS. All is well in Sandhurst, Fr Adrian is keeping us all in order.

 
At 8:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cannot seem to sort out this blog thing, just a quick chat very bad weather on the Isle of Wight torrential rain and very windy,have you checked your e mails ? we did not get any replies.

Hope all goes well will be off line for a couple of weeks but will catch up with your news upon our return.Enjoy your meeting with Arnett.Good to see you are getting comments all the time on your travels now,

Marsha and Bernie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home