Fr Kevin Jones' Blog

Fr's Kevin Jones and the Christian family in the Crowthorne and Sandhurst RC parish.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Nearly There

Ordination 1994



















Simple profession 1983

Well after a lot of bother I have finally got all the presents for the orphanage into one bag which is half of my allowance. There were over a hundred tops of all varying sizes and weights. So I thank you all for your kind generosity. Though some people didn't follow the instructions given which has made it a little difficult for me, but it was done out of the goodness of their hearts and in the end that is all that matters. So myself I will be travelling light, as Cliff Richards sang many moons ago. I will post a blog after a few days in Thailand and when I return there with photos of the Sisters and Orphanages. Just a couple of more photos for you to peruse!!. The first one is of my simple profession at Quarr Abbey on the Isle of Wight. The second is of my ordination at Windsor in 1994. So all the photos span the decades of my life. Fr Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home